This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.naturalspanish.es owned by REBECA ARRUE BARANDA (hereinafter NATURAL SPANISH).
Browsing the NATURAL SPANISH website attributes the condition of USER thereof and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification. by NATURAL SPANISH, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to NATURAL SPANISH or to third parties, in accordance with any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and NATURAL SPANISH may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
NATURAL SPANISH, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: REBECA ARRUE BARANDA
- Its commercial name is: NATURAL SPANISH
- Its CIF is: 17753476Y
- Its registered office is at CALLE AVERROES 14-1ºB, 50018 – ZARAGOZA
- Graduated in Master of Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language, University of Alcalá, Alcalá de Henares (Madrid) on November 29, 2018.
- • She has official accreditation from the Cervantes Institute as a DELE A2/B1 School Examiner (2019). DELE A1/A2 (2020). DELE B1/B2 (2017). DELE C1/C2 (2018).
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Telephone: 645 209 251
- Email: [email protected]
- Postal address: CALLE AVERROES 14-1ºB, 50018 – ZARAGOZA
All notifications and communications between users and NATURAL SPANISH will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, NATURAL SPANISH may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to NATURAL SPANISH and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of NATURAL SPANISH and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of NATURAL SPANISH or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which NATURAL SPANISH provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of NATURAL SPANISH or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of NATURAL SPANISH or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user’s identity.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to NATURAL SPANISH, without any of it being understood to be assigned to the user. the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of NATURAL SPANISH, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between NATURAL SPANISH and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by NATURAL SPANISH of its contents or services.
NATURAL SPANISH is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
This section is not intended to limit NATURAL SPANISH’s liability in a manner contrary to the provisions of applicable national regulations, nor to exclude its liability in cases in which, by virtue of said regulations, it cannot decline it.
NATURAL SPANISH excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The inability to access the website.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, NATURAL SPANISH is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, NATURAL SPANISH declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. NATURAL SPANISH does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. NATURAL SPANISH is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to NATURAL SPANISH duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.